Gag-Comics, blöde Witze und irre Sachen
Kaputt-Klimbim Nr. 1, circa 1977
Cover by G. Ullner
- "54 Pages of Idiotic Comics, Nonsense and Lots of Satire!"
- "Gag Comics, Stupid Jokes and Crazy Things"
- "The Big Satire: Bilt Was There!"
- Sign reads: "This Clinic is a Subsidiary of the Mafia"
- "The Hollywood Western We've Been Waiting for for a Long Time!"
- "Kaputt-Klimbim Reckons with TV Advertising!"
This is the first 'Kaputt' spinoff, essentially an outlet for all of the German 'Kaputt' regulars, with a bit of 'Cracked' material thrown in.